Expand your Strymon power system.
Never run out of outputs.
Have an existing Strymon effects pedal power supply? Gain five additional isolated pedal outputs with an Expansion Kit. Easily build a modular power system that can grow with your pedalboard.
How does it work?
Expansion Kits require an existing Strymon power product which connects to an AC power outlet, either directly (Zuma, Zuma R300) or via an external power adapter (Ojai R30, Ojai). Simply link an Expansion Kit to your existing Strymon power product via the 24V jack.
What is included?
Expansion Kits consist of an isolated power distributor and all of the necessary connection cables to integrate it with your existing Strymon power supply and power up to five additional effects pedals.
When should I use an Expansion Kit?
Use an Expansion Kit when you need to add more pedals to your Strymon powered pedalboard. Expansion Kits do not come with a power adapter, and will operate only when connected to an existing Strymon power product.
Frequently Asked Questions
Linking: How many Expansion Kits can I add to my Strymon power system?
An Expansion Kit adds 5 additional outputs to your Strymon power distribution system. You can add as many as 6 Expansion Kits to your system, powering up to 30 additional effects pedals, depending on which Zuma or Ojai power supply is connected to the power source and the total current requirements for the pedals.
While it’s unlikely that anyone would go to such an extreme, we wanted to ensure that the Strymon power system delivers maximum flexibility and expandability. A much more likely scenario would be to link 2 or 3 Ojai units together, powering a combination of up to 15 high and low current draw pedals.
Zuma is capable of delivering 48W, Zuma R300 can deliver 36W, and the PS-124 power adapter bundled with Ojai and Ojai R30 can deliver 24W.
Ojai Differences: What is the difference between Ojai and Ojai Expansion Kit?
Ojai comes with the PS-124 power adapter which provides DC power to the unit.
Ojai Expansion Kit does not come with the PS-124 power adapter, and will operate only when connected to an existing Strymon power product (Zuma, Zuma R300, Ojai R30, or Ojai).
Ojai Expansion Kit
- 5 high-current, fully isolated 9V outputs with center-negative polarity
- 5 pedal cables included (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, straight angle to right angle, 18′ length)
- EIAJ-05 power adapter cable included (18′ long, to connect Ojai to PS-124, Zuma, or Zuma R300 power supply)
- 24V Thru jack allows connection to additional Strymon Ojai (sold separately)
- 5 individual custom transformers (one per channel) deliver clean, consistent power
- Worldwide power compatibility ensures no-hassle international touring
- Energy efficient, compact design
- Lightweight and rugged anodized midnight blue aluminum chassis
- Fits under nearly any pedalboard
- Designed and built in the USA