Enter the Cathedral and surround your music with the aria of divine presence. True stereo reverbs reveal your inspirations while programmability recalls your spirit of creation. The Cathedral is the performer's mantra creating the perfect space for your instrument or voice while offering an elegance that takes your music to a higher ground.
- 24 bit AD and DA converters
- True stereo inputs and outputs
- 8 programmable reverb styles with the ability to load and save
- Tap Tempo to set pre-delay section
- Damping/Tone control available for each reverb mode
- Grail Spring, Accu Spring, Hall, Room, Plate, Reverse, Grail Flerb, Echo
- Hold tap tempo for infinite reverb
The Cathedral is a digital reverb pedal with seven different types of reverb plus digital echo, all of which work in true stereo.
Special Features of the Cathedral Stereo Reverb:
• Two SPRING modes including the Spring reverb taken from the Holy Grail and a new Accutronics Spring tank emulation.
• Top notch, professional HALL, ROOM, PLATE and REVERSE reverb algorithms.
• GRAIL FLERB mode is the Holy Grail Flerb with greater adjustability.
• ECHO mode makes the Cathedral into a versatile two second digital delay.
• Up to two Seconds of Pre-Delay, with Feedback allow for reverberant echoes.
• Tap Tempo Footswitch sets the pre-delay time with your foot.
• Instantaneous infinite reverb by pressing and holding the TAP FSW.
• Tone controls on the reverbs allow for further refinement of the sound.
• True stereo in and out.
• Ultra low noise and transparent signal path
• Studio quality A/D and D/A converters.
• Save and load up to 8 presets: 1 preset for each different mode.
**For the full instruction manual in PDF format click here