Octavix delivers the definitive late 1960’s fuzzed out, octave up sound
together with modern enhancements that update the classic concept.
Housed in EHX’s rugged nano package, the Octavix features Volume, Boost
and Octave knobs. Volume regulates the output level of the pedal. Boost
controls the amount of fuzztone and Octave adjusts the volume of the
octave above. A mini-toggle lets the player select between 9 or 24 volt
power rails and determines the power supply voltage for the entire
circuit. At 9V the pedals behaves like the classic, saggy fuzz box. At
24V the Octavix delivers a tighter sound and a richer octave tone. True
bypass ensures maximum signal path integrity.
A period-evocative, psychedelic design and blue LED contribute to the
pedal’s vintage vibe. Octavix runs on a 9 volt battery or accepts a
standard EHX9.6DC power supply.
- Classic octave up + fuzztone effect pedal
- Switchable 9 and 24 volt power rails give a saggy or tight sound
- True bypass
- Blue LED
- Runs on 9V battery or standard EHX9.6DC power supply
- Dimensions in inches: 2.75 (w) x 4.5 (l) x 2.1 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 70 (w) x 115 (l) x 54 (h)
For a complete users manual, click HERE