Stock Tele Pickups: the best selling Telecaster pickups that Fralin makes. Musicians
looking for a sparkling, bright, and open sound will love the sound of
Stock Tele pickups. These pickups offer a 50’s era-authentic sound, for
direct replacement in a Fender® Telecaster® or other single-coil
equipped guitar. Stock Tele’s are our most authentic sounding Tele
pickup: clear and bright, but not as dark as our Blues Specials. Wound with 42-gauge Plain Enamel and AlNiCo V magnets,our Stock Tele set sounds smooth, balanced, and beautiful.
When playing clean, the Stock Tele set sparkles and sounds very open
and clear without sounding “tinny” or glassy. These pickups sound big
and wide, with an even balance of Bass, Middle, and Treble. With
distortion, the tone cuts through and while still remaining very dynamic
and thick with a clear low-end and a sharp attack. Single notes cut
through with ease while chords have excellent string-to-string
definition. Players can expect wonderful clarity, and string definition
with our Stock Tele pickups: a truly versatile pickup.
- 42 Gauge Plain Enamel Wire, With Beveled Magnets
- Direct replacement for Fender® Telecaster®
- Clear bass strings with a nice airy treble strings.
- Full sound without sounding overly harsh or bright
- Our Stock bridge pickup is 5% overwound **You are purchasing the bridge pickup only**
- Hand wound with 42 gauge Plain Enamel wire, beveled AlNiCo V magnets
and cloth leads.
- We recommend using 250K Pots.
- USA-Made Magnets and Wire are always used to make these Vintage Hot
- Black Wax has been added to the white cloth wrapping on the bridge pickup for a truly vintage look.