EVEN MORE P-90® AGGRESSION WITH A SINGLE COIL BITE.
The Steel Pole 43 set of Single Coil Pickups is again, one of our
most popular sets of pickups. These pickups are built with the same
specifications as out Steel Pole 42,
but with 43-gauge wire and 5% more turns. The Steel Pole 43 leans more
to the tone of a P-90® than a single-coil, and is perfect for musicians
looking for a thick, warm, and beefy P-90® sound in a single coil
position. These pickups are wound with 43-gauge coil, and feature a
ceramic bar magnet that blends the P-90® and single-coil sound
perfectly. The Steel Pole 43 Pickups are beefier than the Blues Specials
and Steel Pole 43’s, while featuring a darker and thicker tone.
When playing clean, these pickups sound large and rich, especially in
the lows and highs. Closer to the sound of a P-90®, Steel Pole 43’s
still retain a beautiful openness and clarity while still remaining very
dynamic. Steel Pole 43’s sound thicker in the midrange with more of a
“chainsaw” grind, as opposed to a smoother AlNiCo distortion.
- P-90® Tone in a single coil spacing
- Adjustable Steel Pole Pieces for fine-tuning string response
- Direct replacement for Fender® Stratocaster®, or other single-coil equipped guitars
- Huge mid-range tone with a Ceramic bite. This equals more growl and aggression
- In a set, the Bridge Pickup is calibrated to sound just as hot as the neck pickup
- Features a Ceramic Bar Magnet
- Aged White Cover
- Wound with 43 gauge Heavy Formvar wire, a Ceramic Bar Magnet, and cloth leads