Back by overwhelming demand... in a mini package! The cult classic Green Russian Big Muff first shook the ground in the mid-1990s. Since then it has been heralded by guitarists and bassists for its devastating low-end and unique sludge and sizzle. The Green Russian Big Muff creates a huge tone that is all its own, but is undeniably Big Muff.
- A faithful reissue of the legendary Green Russian Big Muff from the mid 1990s
- Revered by guitarists and bassists
- Vintage-correct army green chassis
- Controls for Tone, Sustain and Volume
- Compact and pedalboard friendly
- True Bypass for maximum signal path integrity in bypass mode.
- Battery included
- Accepts an optional EHX9.6DC-200 AC Adapter (sold separately)
Use the VOLUME knob to set the output level.
Adjust the TONE knob to explore a range of sounds from high treble to deep bass. Turn the knob clockwise to increase treble and decrease bass. Turn the knob counterclockwise to increase bass and decrease treble.
The SUSTAIN knob adjusts the amount of sustain and distortion.
Footswitch & Status LED
Use the footswitch to toggle between effect and bypass. The Green Russian Big Muff is active when the LED is lit. When the LED is off, the pedal is in true bypass mode.
Plug the output of your instrument or another effects pedal into the ¼” IN jack. The input impedance presented at this jack is 130kΩ.
Connect the Green Russian Big Muff’s ¼” OUT jack to the input of your amplifier or another effects pedal. When the Green Russian Big Muff is in bypass mode, the OUT jack is connected directly to the IN jack. The output impedance is nominally 25kΩ.