Iconic Reverb Pedal with Groundbreaking MASH Footswitch and Shimmer Effect
- Iconic reverb pedal returns better than ever with an innovative pressure-sensitive footswitch and an added shimmer effect
- Groundbreaking MASH technology turns footswitch into a pressure-responsive expression controller
- New shimmer reverb algorithm pitches your reverb up an octave through each feedback loop to give an other-worldly sound
- Next-generation reverb algorithms give you phenomenal-sounding realistic reverb tones
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- 3 dedicated TonePrint slots for storing signature effects
- Design your own customized reverb effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac*, and iPad*
- Simple, easy-to-use controls let you focus on playing
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Works flawlessly with guitar and FX loop signals
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high frequency loss from long cable runs
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when reverb is engaged
- 3-Year Warranty Program*Designed and engineered in Denmark
The new Hall Of Fame 2 Reverb covers everything the original did and packs 3 new powerful features.
The revolutionary MASH technology adds the rich and fluid articulation of an expression pedal to your reverb effects in the same compact stompbox that you know.
On top of that, we carefully designed a crystalline Shimmer reverb that you can control with MASH for spine-tingling performance in real-time.
In fact, you can control pretty much any parameter conceivable with MASH.? With the TonePrint Editor you can unleash the ?expressive potential in MASH any way you like.? Of course, you can still get all the iconic reverbs?and TonePrints that you know from the original.
Express Yourself With MASH
MASH reacts to the amount of pressure you put on the switch. The harder you press, the more intense the effect.
For each reverb type, MASH will control a different parameter, letting you express yourself without having to bend down and turn knobs and without a dedicated expression pedal.
For example, you could use MASH to conjure up liquid swells of reverb while keeping both your hands on the guitar, or using the Mod setting you
New Algorithm - Shimmer
Go tone hunting in the ethereal realm with the new Shimmer reverb algorithm which lends a mercurial touch to your playing by adding an octave pitch shift to your signal.
This was the most sought after feature among the original Hall Of Fame users so we wanted something that would live up to your wishes.
We used the state-of-the-art polyphonic octave algorithm from our own Sub 'N" Up Octaver to achieve the most hauntingly
Flexibility Is Key
The Hall Of Fame 2 provides 8 different studio quality reverb presets for a wide range of tonal possibilities right out of the box but more are available through the TonePrint Editor.
The pedal also features 2 extra TonePrint slots to give you even more possibilities for using your own custom reverbs or the signature TonePrints by our family of iconic artists.
True to Tone
You love tone, so do we, and our design philosophy testifies to that. So whatever route you wanna go, we got your back. With optimized headroom, True Bypass or Buffered Bypass switch and Kill-Dry on/off, this pedal guarantees optimal tonal integrity and zero loss of tone. And, no matter if the pedal is on or off your precious dry sound is always passed through the pedal unharmed in all it's pure analog glory due to an Analog-Dry-Through.
Set the decay to determine
how long you want to hear the effect. This will take you from a tight
club-like feel to overwhelming cascades of cathedral reverberation. Less
The MASHlight indicates the
intensity of the effect controlled by MASH. Putting pressure on the
footswitch will make the MASHlight brighter and lifting your foot off
the pedal will make it dimmer.
This will let you adjust how
loud the reverberations will be. Set the volume of the reverb effect
from barely noticeable ambience to all-encompassing soundscapes.
This toggle sets the
pre-delay of the reverb. Basically, it controls the duration of time
before the original signal ‘bounces off the wall’. A short pre-delay
makes the reverb sound like you are close to a wall and vice versa. We
increased the max pre-delay time to 300 milliseconds for extra-large
Controls the volume of the
octave up signal. Bright and crispy sounding reverb or dark and gloomy?
The tone control lets you dial in the right balance color to your tonal
palette. This will also make the effect appear more prominent or
Choose between 8 studio
quality reverb types, including the new Shimmer, and use the 3 TonePrint
slots to either design your own reverb or select one from the TonePrint
family of artists. You may have noticed that Tile, Amb, and Gate
reverbs are missing from the dial. Not to worry – You can still get them
through TonePrint Editor.
Press the switch to turn on
the pedal. After that, you simply hold down the switch to engage MASH.
The technology is pressure sensitive so the harder you press down, the
more intense the effect. Lift your foot and MASH is bypassed. Of course,
you still get either true- or buffered bypass by using the
easy-to-access internal dip switch.