Ultra-Compact Delay Pedal with Built-In TonePrints* and Audio Tapping
- Ultra-compact delay pedal with built-in TonePrint technology gives you legendary TC ELECTRONIC delay sounds in a tiny form factor
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Design your own customized delay effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac*, and iPad*
- Audio Tapping feature allows you to set delay tempo by strumming your guitar
- 7 seconds of delay time allows everything from vintage slapback to cavernous echoes
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when delay effect is engaged
- Works flawlessly with guitar and FX loop signals
- Extra-small enclosure easily fits on any pedal board
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
We've taken all that you know and love about our TC ELECTRONIC delay sounds and poured it into a footprint too good to be true. There's more magic per square inch In Flashback Mini Delay than you'd find in a Smurf. The industry standard, most revered TC ELECTRONIC delay tones, plus TonePrint - the greatest innovation to guitar since guitar strings!
Just look at it. Who'd have thought such a tiny pedal houses such classic and classy delay sounds? Well, we've made it happen, and your ears and pedal board will be grateful.
TonePrint – Signature Effects
Flashback Mini Delay is TonePrint enabled. This means you get the revered TC sound multiplied to infinity with rockstar customized versions of the best delays TC has to offer - free of charge!
Room For Choice
An added benefit of TonePrint is that we can cram as many delay types into this little miracle as your heart desires. From tape, analog, the classic 2290 sound and dynamic delay, it's all here in spades!
True to Tone
You love tone, so do we, and our design philosophy testifies to that. So whatever route you wanna go, we got your back. With optimized headroom, True Bypass and even Kill-Dry on/off via our TonePrint Editor, this pedal guarantees optimal tonal integrity and zero loss of tone. And, no matter if the pedal is on or off your precious dry sound is always passed through the pedal unharmed in all it's pure analog glory due to an Analog-Dry-Through design.
A world of renowned TC delays at your feet, with room to spare! This tiny giant takes up zero space on your board, but can take whatever twisted delay creation you throw at it! Less
Controls delay time. You’ve got all of 7 seconds, so you’ll run outta ideas before you run out of delay.
Flashback Mini Delay has an ultra-small footprint – it will fit on any pedal board, even yours!
Free TonePrint Editor
Create your own custom delay pedal with the free TonePrint Editor!
Set the number of repetitions and how much effect is fed back to the input - short and snappy or infinite soundscapes ... you decide!
From subtle ambience to total time warp, this is the knob that controls it all.
Keeps your tone YOURS. We never convert the dry signal, so you’ll always shine through with zero latency and total tonal transparency.
Load Flashback Mini Delay with your favorite artist’s delay tones
All Signals Go
Works equally awesome with guitar and line level/FX Loop signals.
True Bypass for zero tone coloration.
Hold down the footswitch and set delay time by simply strumming your guitar!