The EHX Bass Mono Synth transforms your bass into eleven great sounding
synthesizers... from vintage synth emulations to thick, stacked voices
to deep pulsing sounds and more.
Its intuitive layout makes it easy to use and easy to dial in good
sounds quickly. DRY controls the volume of your dry bass signal at the
Synth Output. SYNTH controls the volume of the Synthesizer sound at the
Synth Output. Used together they let you create just the right mix. The
SENS control, short for sensitivity, adjusts how your playing dynamics
trigger the synthesizer and allows you to fine tune the way the pedal
responds to your bass rig and playing style.
With the CTRL knob you can adjust a key parameter for each of the eleven
synth types. It varies depending on the preset and provides more
tweakability for customizing your sound. There’s also an EXP input which
lets you control an entirely different parameter in real-time with an
Using the built-in Preset footswitch, a user customizable preset for
each of the eleven synth sounds can be created, saved and recalled. The
factory presets are also easy to restore should you wish to.
From lush, warm sounds to sharp, percussive stabs, the Bass Mono Synth puts a collection of cool bass synths at your fingertips.
- Features eleven great sounding, mono synth sounds
- Easy to use controls let you dial in the sound you want quickly
- EXP pedal input for real-time expressive control with your foot
- Create, save and recall eleven user presets, one for each of the eleven synth sounds
- EHX 9.6VDC-200mA power supply included
- Current Draw: 125mA @ 9VDC
- Dimensions in inches: 4.0(w) x 4.75(l) x 2.25(h)
- Dimensions in mm: 102(w) x 121(l) x 58(h)