DDR – Drive Delay Reverb
The DDR combines the most common guitar effects–DRIVE and WET–into one
pedal. Choose between two classic overdrives and then pour on some delay
or reverb. One pedal, any gig.
The DRIVE section gives you two styles of overdrive to choose from: Crunch or Lead. The
gives you a gritty British tube-amp combo sound. The
gives you a warm and dark, mid-pushed overdrive. The WET side of the pedal gives you Delays and Reverbs. A
Vintage/Modern Switch allows you to toggle between Spring & Plate
reverb or Analog & Digital delay. Use the built-in effects loop to
insert effects between Drive and Wet, or run it by itself as the only
pedal you’ll need!
- DRIVE Channel – A pair of modified super-drives to chose from. Volume, Tone, and Drive for days!
- STYLE Switch – Tube-amp Crunch or Lead-channel Sustain
- WET Channel – three knob delay or reverb with Blend, Decay, and Time
- Delay/Reverb Switch – Center toggle, WET Mode Select
- Top-mounted jacks for effect pedal insert or split
- TRS Insert Switch – side mounted selector
- True-Bypass or Trails Switch – side mounted selector
- 9VDC, 100 mA, no battery option
- Designed and Made in the USA